Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pening


Theres only the me and my manager in my department. New guy resigned , malay pakcik found new job then left me alone. Shit sia now have to deal with 8 vessels. 3 vessels is busy and hard enough.How I wish the 4 months remaining can fly fast and can be back in school again. But certainly attachment has change me, responsibility and seriousness has certainly came to be an achievement so far.Maybe I should be asking for a payrise as I am doing a 2-man job or not.The new guy that resigned made me think that a degree is nothing if you cannot handle pressure and adapt to a new environment.A degree is just a paper that will help you to get a good impression when undergoing interview but does not mean you cando the job.Went to Suntec today and certainly the maroon Vans is on my wishlist for next pay heheh.Adios!


bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment